More details about the sweepstakes can be found on our blog.
Rate and review your favorite products on BLINQ.com
for a chance to
win a $100 visa gift card!
Sweepstakes ends on September 15 and the winners will be announced on September 29.
How to Enter
1. Find a product to review.
2. Click on the write a review link.
3. Write and submit your review.
The more products you review, the more
chances you have to win.
Search for a product to review on BLINQ now!
* As stated in the rules and regulations, reviews must be approved to be eligible for entry
Just a Reminder
We’d feel terrible if you didn’t get your prize because you missed the notification email.
Make sure to stay on top of your inbox (and check your spam folder) for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you won!
If you’re one of the winners, you must get back to us within 3 days of being notified to claim your prize (or we’ll be forced to give it to someone else)!
Rules and Regulations
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
Read entire rules and regulations.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the “BLINQ Product Review Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is Optoro, Inc., 702 H St., NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20001 (“the Sponsor.”)
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, except employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such employee. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree that all decisions of the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 15, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall determine timeliness of entries in its sole discretion.
4. How to Enter: Post A Product Review: Go to www.blinq.com during the Sweepstakes Period and post a review of any product. You will be asked whether you want your review to count as a Sweepstakes entry. Choose “Yes” and that review will constitute one (1) entry if it meets all requirements of the Official Rules. Only one entry per product. Limit of 5 entries per person during the Sweepstakes period.
All product reviews are subject to the BLINQ.com Terms of Service and Customer Rating and Review Terms and Conditions. All product reviews must be in English. Sponsor does not guarantee the public posting of any product review and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to post your review for any reason, including, but not limited to, if it contains any of the following types of content or violates the Terms and Conditions: any content that infringes upon the copyrights of any third parties; contains obscene, lewd or offensive language; comments on other retailers or websites; comments on competitive products or other products, pricing or availability.
You may also submit an entry by sending a 3″ by 5″ postcard to Optoro, Inc., ATTENTION: PRODUCT REVIEW SWEEPSTAKES, 702 H St. NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20001. On the postcard, the entrant should write “PRODUCT REVIEW SWEEPSTAKES” and include his or her name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 15, 2015 and received by September 19, 2015 to be eligible to receive the prize.
By submitting a product review as part of an online entry, entrant hereby grants permission, without limitation to other rights granted hereunder, for the product review to be posted on www.blinq.com. Entrant agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized use of product reviews by third parties. Multiple reviews of the same product are not valid. "SPAM" or fraudulent product reviews and non-product review entries will not be posted or accepted and all entries from any such user will be void. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and will be disqualified. Entrants may not submit product reviews or non-product review entries with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any device or artifice to submit product reviews or non-product review entries multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to submit multiple entries, with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to subvert the entry process will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes, and all product reviews and entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card. Retail value of prize is: $100. All fees, federal, state and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Odds: Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize substitutions are permitted.
7. Winner selection and notification: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on September 21, 2015 from all eligible entries received, regardless of the product rating. All decisions of the judges are final. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail, telephone or U.S. mail on or before September 21, 2015 Winner must respond to accept the prize and sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release within three (3) business days of notification. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information, or for any other reason. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR.
8. Release: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and the advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, taxes, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, loss, damage, system damage, loss of property or data, accidents, injuries, or death, (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstake, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, (including but not limited to internet and television broadcast) without further consent or compensation except where prohibited. All entries become property of Optoro, Inc.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission of any Sweepstakes-related website; failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems or human error; printing or other errors. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor's control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive emails periodically from BLINQ.com. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the District of Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner: The name of the prize winner will be announced and posted on the BLINQ.com website no later than September 29, 2015.