The North Face Boy's Vortex Triclimate Jacket - Blue - Size: Large 14/16
A savvy shopper from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ski Jacket
- Sleeve Length
- Long Sleeve
- Polyester shell with a HyVent two-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Polyester fleece snap-in/zip-in inner jacket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Fixed hood
- Hook-and-loop cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Brushed collar lining
- There's no escape once he's been sucked into the whirlwind of a full-on powder day, but at least The North Face Vortex Triclimate Boys' Jacket will keep him dry and warm when he's up to his waist in the cold smoke. It all starts with the two-layer HyVent waterproof and breathable membrane, which blocks moisture from the outside and moves sweat away from his skin so the removable polyester fleece inner jacket can work its insulating magic. Seals at the cuffs and hem keep the wind and snow from sneaking up his back, and the fixed hood flips up over his noggin for an extra layer of comfort, warmth, and weather protection. When he's headed out to gobble down pizza after a long day on the hill, he can wear the fleece or shell by itself so he doesn't get too warm, and easily snap or zip them back together when the great white outdoors comes calling the next morning.
- The North Face
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.