A.R.C. Cotton Mandarin Collar Arc-Resistant Coverall -Navy Blue - Sz: 5X-L
A savvy shopper from NV snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Navy Blue
- Nomex thread to protect from Arc flash hazards
- Flame resistant
- 9 oz/sq yards 100 percent sateen twill fabric
- Several pockets reinforced with bar tacks for added durability
- Concealed closures
- Cotton made
- Magid A.R.C. arc-resistant coverall is flame resistant and specially treated and constructed with Nomex thread to protect workers from Arc flash hazards. The 1540 Arc clothing coverall meets the following NFPA 70E HRC 2 (10.0 cal/sq cm), ASTM F1506-02A, and ASTM F1959M/F1959M-99 standards. These navy Arc flash coveralls are made of 9 oz/sq yards 100 percent cotton sateen fabric and feature several pockets all reinforced with bar tacks for durability - 2 hip, 2 back, 1 ruler, 1 inside patch, and 1 front pass-through. All closures are concealed for easy on/off. A mandarin collar provides added protection to this heavy duty Arc flash suit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.