DuPont Tychem QC120B Fabric Coverall - 12 Pack - Yellow - Size: 5X-Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Laydown collar
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Open wrists and open ankles
- Fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges
- Open Cuff
- The DuPont Tychem QC120B coverall features a laydown collar. Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper. Open wrists. Open ankles. Storm flap with adhesive closure. Bound seams. Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration. A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont Tychem utilizes the strength of DuPont Tyvek fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.