Hydrofeet Dynamic Liquid Massaging Orthotic Insoles - Best Shoe Inserts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Great for sore tired feet, back pain, poor circulation and other medical conditions
- Trim to perfectly fit your favorite shoes; 30 Day Money Back !
- Anti-Microbial Treated for odor and mildew resistance
- Protects your ankles, knees, hips and lower back when standing or walking on hard surfaces
- FDA Approved Glycerin provides 50 times the viscosity and support of the cheaper mineral based inserts
- Wearing Hydrofeet Insoles _Feels Like Walking On Water"- How?!
- Hydrofeet Insoles are precisely filled with a vegetable based, pharmaceutical grade, FDA approved glycerin. This Premium Dynamic Fluid Orthotic supports the arch, while providing cushioning, massage, and a variable, ever-changing surface for standing, walking, and light impact sports.
- What Conditions Can HydroFeet Help?
- - Sore Tired Feet, Poor Circulation, Corns and Calluses
- - Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain
- - Plantar Fasciitis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Morton_s Neuroma
- Main Benefits and Features
- Arch Support- Hydrofeet Insoles are Dynamic Fluid Orthotics. They can be used with most custom orthotics to absorb the impact while providing better stability.
- Cushioning- When the pressure inside the insole has equalized, the foot is floated off the shoe, creating cushioning and shock absorption. This cushioning support changes to anticipate the next impact changing from heel to the ball of your feet, softening the blow the nex
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.