Ray Ban Glasses: Unisex Rb6298 Black / Clear Lens
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ray-Ban is a high-end manufacturer of sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb, on commission of the United States Air Force. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group. Ray-Ban was responsible for creating two of the most imitated sunglass models on the planet: the Ray Ban Aviator and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer. Timeless, authentic and imaginative, the Ray-Ban collection remains true to its classic heritage, while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands. Ray-Ban sunwear provides timeless style with models like the classic Wayfarer and Aviator while also offering exciting new styling innovations in keeping with today's contemporary urban fashion. Nationwide, Ray-Ban is recognized as the eyewear brand tha America loves. Since 1937 Ray-Ban has been an expression of a unique and personal lifestyle, synonymous with independence, boldness and freedom. Authenticity and tradition are the values that have marked the history and success of the brand, making it a global agent of style and passion. Rayban, it's no wonder Hollywood is in love with Rayban sunglasses, the perpetual commitment to excellence has consistently produced sunglasses with outstanding styling and exceptional performance in eye protection along with great comfort. Rayban stands apart from the world of stamped out plastic lens sunglasses, the optical quality polish glass lenses deliver uncompromising visual clarity.
- Model No : RX6298
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.