SteriShoe+ Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer - Onychomycosis
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The only shoe sanitizer awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Clinically-proven to kill up to 99.9% of harmful fungus and bacteria in shoes. Treats the entire shoe from toe to heel with UV light.
- Works in just 15 minutes and is 100% ozone free. Ozone hurts the environment and according to the EPA can "potentially cause harmful health consequences."
- Dries shoes with a built in fan, active deodorization system with scent pouches, and meets UL's stringent safety standards.
- Only the SteriShoe+ is built with a rugged steel frame (and not just plastic) for years of funk-free shoes
- Stop putting your feet in fungus-filled shoes -- start disinfecting and deodorizing your shoes with SteriShoe, the original and all time best-selling UV shoe sanitizer and deodorizer brand with over 80,000 satisfied customers. Think about this the next time you slip on your favorite shoe: the dark, moist environment inside that shoe is the perfect breeding ground for harmful bacteria and fungus. You wouldn't think of wearing the same clothes for days on end without washing them. Yet how many times do you wear your shoes and can't clean the insides? If you believe socks are protecting your feet, think again: microscopic fungus spores in your shoes slip right through sock fibers and onto your feet. And the average foot sweats a cup of day, making it even easier for germs to attack your feet. Don't let your feet spend another minute in fungus-filled shoes --start sanitizing your footwear with SteriShoe. Only SteriShoe provides all these benefits: clinically-proven to kill up to 99.9% of b
- Shoe Sanitizer
- Shoe Sanitizer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.