Grounded Universal Australia/New Zealand/China
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Modifies the following grounded appliance plugs to fit Australia/New Zealand/China electrical outlets: Continental Europe (Schuko)*, Israel, Italy, India/Middle East (5 Amp), North America, Switzerland and United Kingdom/Hong Kong. Do I need a grounded adaptor? If your North American appliance plug has two flat blades and one round pin, your appliance is grounded. NOTE: Some countries use more than one type of outlet and you should carry the appropriate adaptor for each outlet listed. IMPORTANT: Adaptor plugs DO NOT convert electricity; they simply modify foreign outlets. If your grounded appliance is multivoltage (120/240 or 100-240 volts) you only need a grounded adaptor plug. If the appliance is 120 volts only you need a grounded transformer to convert the voltage and a grounded adaptor plug to modify the outlet. *Requires model GGC Ground Collar when used with model SP2 EuroSurge Surge Protector or a Continental Europe (Schuko) plug to complete the ground connection.
- Voltage Valet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.