High Sierra Travel Bags: Wheeled Backpack/Blue
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Access to adventure can be found on the road less traveled. Should you choose that road, you'll need gear to handle the curves. Introducing A.T. Gear Ultimate Access! Designed to be as adventurous as you want to be. For more than 30 years, the family owned High Sierra Sport has been committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the intelligence and esteem of the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer. The company's products appeal to a broad spectrum of people, including athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, students, travelers, and business professionals. Founded in 1978 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport has grown to grown into the 10th largest outdoor company in the U.S. The company currently employs 40 people and distributes and sells its products to more than 1,500 retailers and 2,250 corporate accounts worldwide. High Sierra Sport is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and is a member of the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA), and the Travel Goods Association (TGA).
- High Sierra
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.