Kimax 14950S-321 3 Port Silicone Stopper
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The 3-Port stopper is part of the Kimble 3-port or 4-port platinum cured stopper assembly
- Helps to provide sterile fluid transfer with no extractables as required in bio-tech and pharmaceutical applications
- Specifically designed to fit all sizes of Kimax 14950 solution (carboy) bottles
- The stopper ports are designed to connect to 1/8",
- Kynar and Kimax are brands of Kimble, a trustworthy name in laboratory glass
- 3-Port Silicone Stopper. Kimble has developed a 3-port platinum cured stopper assembly, 14950S-321 and sanitary Kynar clamp, 14950C-12, to provide sterile fluid transfer with no extractables as required in bio-tech and pharmaceutical applications. The stopper ports are designed to connect to 1/8" (.125"),
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.