10k White Gold Ring with Black Diamonds & Created Sapphire - White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Metal stamp?: 10k
- Metal?: White gold?
- Material: Diamond/Sapphire/White-Diamond/White-Gold
- Gem Type: White Sapphire, Black Diamond, White Diamond
- Minimum total gem weight?: 0.50 carats
- Setting: 3-stone-setting
- Width: 5 millimeters
- Total metal weight?: 2.40 Grams
- Stone Weight?: 0.50 carats, 0.19 carats, 0.21 carats
- This lovely Ring feature white sapphire,black & white diamonds in 3-stone setting. All stones are sparkling and 100% natural. All our products with FREE gift box and 100% Satisfaction . The Black Diamonds may have one or two small chips and or white spots. The black diamonds in this item are semi-faceted and natural. These black diamonds qualify as rose-cut or diamond accents. The black diamonds in this jewelry item are of not of gem quality, and contain varying number of facets from 0 to 16. Natural black diamonds are rare. Dazzlingrock sells only heat treated black diamonds, treated with the High Pressure Heat Treatment (HPHT) method. In HPHT treatment, diamonds are heated to approximately 1260 degrees, and the diamonds become black. HPHT treatment is completely safe and permanent.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.