Men's 43mm Pro Diver Intrinsic Quartz Analog/Digital Bracelet Watch - Blue
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- At the center of it all, a metal dial balances timekeeping techniques with a 60-seconds subdial at 12:00 and a digital display window above 6:00.
- This Intrinsic has you completely covered with 10 essential digital functions- a chronograph 100-hour time with 1/100-seconds for the first hour, a second time zone on analogical display, the date, an end of battery life signal with "EOL", an hourly chime, an alarm, a true 100-years perpetual calendar that never needs to be set, a visual clearing of the display in setup mode, a 12/24-hour mode and a back light.
- The hour, minute and subdial hands circle with luminous Tritnite accents and match the index markers in all hour positions except 12:00, 5:00 and 7:00.
- _Invicta Intrinsic_ adds the final detail above 6:00. Add this Invicta Pro Diver Intrinsic Analog-Digital timepiece to your timekeeping repertoire.
- With the classic look and functionality of an analog and the added functions of a digital, this timepiece is just the one for you. It begins with a stainless steel case and a unidirectional rotating bezel. Atop the bezel you_ll find a diver_s scale and Arabic numerals while _Invicta_ runs along the left side of the case. Blending construction and character, this Intrinsic comes together with a bracelet with brush finished outer links and polish finished inner links.
- Movement: Swiss Made ISA 9516/3030 Quartz Digital
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 43mm (45mm w/ Crown Protector)
- Case Thickness: 15mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 Meters - 660 Feet
- 12471- 3GREY/YEL
- Men's Watch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.