Mens Swiss Chronograph Watch: Wh-15043-e Black-beige Band-black-rose Dial
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- If you're looking for a classic, sporty timepiece to ease you through the day, look no further than Weil & Harburg's Murdoch Chronograph. Named after a man whom many call one of the top 10 British authors of the 20th century, Iris Murdoch, the watch keeps the stunning fashion of W&H alive. Driven by the Swiss Ronda 515.24H quartz movement, this 4-hand GMT watch will catch eyes with its textured genuine leather strap and intricate stitching as well as its Superluminova hands and indices. With a style that is modern and bold, highlighted by the brilliant carbon fiber inlays in the custom milled bezel, the Murdoch will blow you away with its design and intense detail.
- Weil & Harburg
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.