Rougois Skeleton Mechanical Watch with Crystal Embellished Bezel
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Rougois Skeleton Mechanical Watch with Crystal Embellished Bezel is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Alex from Nice watch, but with some imperfections The design of this watch was really appealing to me. It has all the parts exposed and make the exciting feeling of permanent movement. It has the digits on the rim so that no part of the mechanism is hidden, and you can actually read out the time. However, I noticed a few things that diminished my initial excitement. First, the watch is too glittering for me, and it's not only the crystals. Second, the hands are too thin. It's hard to see them, and thicker hands would be esthetically better matching the bold appearance of the watch. Third, you need to wind them twice a day. I wasn't ready for that.
Date published: 2017-01-27
- Mechanical (Hand-winding)
- Case Size
- Lug Width
- Age Group
- Watch Shape
- Case Color
- Band Color
- Solid stainless steel
- 43mm diameter
- Band- Leather strap with buckle closure
- Band Size: 20mm
- Water Resistant- 150 feet
- This is a fully skeletonized hand wind, silver tone, mechanical movement viewable from both the front and back via hardened mineral crystals. An open seconds hand is positioned at 9:00 and the blue hour and minute hands are tipped with white luminous material. The bezel has sparkling crystals embedded between the roman numeral hour markers to further embellish the elegant look of this timepiece.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.