Tense Men's Hypoallergenic Watch - Maple Wood/Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Three eye wood bracelet wrist watch in the world
- Water resistant, and very light weight and comfortable
- Made of solid wood and becomes better with age from oil in skin
- Each watch is unique with no other one like it due to the natural wood grains
- Stainless Steel movement from Myota(maker of Citizen)
- Tense Wood Watch B7305DM-B is made with all natural sandalwood/maplewood with black square face, wooden band with dark wood dial face. This is a great gift and is the worlds first multi-eyes wood bracelet watch in the world. Featuring 24 hr display , Date, and Day of the week. The watch is hypo-Allergenic, Unique Natural, Elegant, and becomes more glamorous and richer in color the more you wear it. Its feather - like weight is what makes it very comfortable on the wrist. Made of natural solid Sandalwood in dark colors and handcrafted by master craftsman. Sizeable to fit all. All wooden bracelets are hypo-allergenic. Made so no metal touches the skin, or if exposed, Tense uses stainless steel, the best metal to be least of all metals for allergies. Every watch is unique and one of a kind since wood is variable with each being slightly different. Adjustable with very small screwdriver and comes with directions or take it to your nearest watch shop. Care of watch is considered the same as
- Item Shape: Square
- Dial window material type : Mineral
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Squeeze Deployment Clasp
- Case diameter: 40 millimeters
- Band Material: Wood
- Band length: Adjustable and comes with instructions
- Band width: 21 millimeters
- Band Color: Inlaid multicolor
- Dial color: Black
- Special features: Makes a great unique gift
- Movement : Miyota from Citizen Japan
- Tense Wood
- Men's Watch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.