Toshiba Lithium 3V Coin Battery (CR1632)
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Coin/Button Cell Sub-Type
- Double nominal voltage (3V) in comparison to other battery chemistries
- Excellent performance even at extreme temperature range
- Available in Blister and Bulk
- Ideal for high drain and pulse discharge applications
- Lithium coin batteries are used in a wide variety of applications, including personal watches, clocks, electronic organizers, PDA's, portable electronics, keyless door entry remotes, cell phones, computer motherboards, heart monitors, backup power sources for IC memories, and more. Lithium 3V provide 2x the nominal voltage compared to other chemistry makeup of batteries such as Silver Oxide and Alkaline button cells.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.