NCAA Officially Licensed Syracuse - White Leather - Size: Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Genuine Leather - 1.5" wide, smooth black leather without any holes to crack or wear out
- Always a perfect fit - Scratch resistant ratchet buckle and 1/4" spaced teeth in leather adjusts to the exact size you need
- Removable Buckle - Handy for going through airport security, swapping buckles, and allows you to cut leather down to a smaller size if necessary
- Buy a Belt, Feed a Family - A DOLLAR from every belt goes to fight global hunger - Thanks for being a part of The Mission!
- The Mission Belt is an evolution in belt design, style and function. The belt is sleek and clean, and provides a perfect fit for everyone. With no holes to stretch or wear over time, your genuine leather belt always looks great. Not only is it the best belt ever manufactured, it's comfortably priced as well. The tip of the belt inserts into the ratchet belt buckle, where a locking mechanism holds the belt in place from the back. To remove the belt, just press the small metal lever on the bottom of the buckle, and the belt slides out of the buckle. You're no longer restricted to 1 inch size adjustments, but can get a perfect custom-fit every time. Not only will you look good, you'll feel good too, because a DOLLAR from every Mission Belt sold goes to help hungry families worldwide become self-sufficient. It's a hand up and not a handout.
- Mission Belt
- Leather Belt
- Leather Belt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.