Ray-Ban Women's 54mm Erika Pilot Round Sunglasses - Rubber Blue / Grey
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Frame Color
- Lens Color
- Frame Material
- Metal & Plastic
- 100% UV
- Lens Technology
- Composite/Plastic Frame.
- Made in US
- Composite frame
- Gradient lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Round sunglasses with gradient lenses and metal arms featuring logoing at left corner
- The Ray-Ban chris epitomizes modern day fashion packed into a lightweight, comfortable design. Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while con
- Lens width: 54 mm
- Lens height: 46 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Arm: 145 mm
- Women's Sunglasses
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.