Waveborn Highest Quality Emma Sunglasses - Maroon
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Frame Color
- Lens Color
- Frame Material
- 100% UV
- Lens Technology
- Help People See: Together we can fund a sight restoring cataract surgery in countries like Ghana, Nicaragua, or India via our non-profit partners
- The Emma frames are the perfect mix of a subtle, unique shape with a touch of retro flare
- Peace of Mind
- Highest Quality: Handcrafted in Milan, Italy and made from cellulose propionate, our frames are the most lightweight and durable in the market
- Clarity and Resilience: Premium shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses by Carl Zeiss, a leader in camera, telescope, and sunglass optics
- The Emma's classic shape provides a chic look and the added subtle flare gives a funky twist. The sleek design is sure to make the Emma a summer staple for the ultimate trendsetter. Giving the Gift of Sight: At the core of Waveborn's mission is our desire to help people see through our Giving Model. When you purchase a pair of Waveborn sunglasses, 10% of profits are used to fund sight restoring cataract surgeries in developing communities around the globe. The Waveborn If your Waveborns are broken, lost, stolen, or don't fit properly, Waveborn will replace them for FREE. Italian Quality + Carl Zeiss Optics: Handcrafted in Milan, Italy, Waveborn frames are made from cellulose propionate, the most durable, lightweight material available in today's market. The premium shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses by Carl Zeiss, a leader in camera and telescope optics, give you the clearest view with the best protection.
- Waveborn Sunglasses
- Emma Sunglasses
- Emma Sunglasses
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.