Bellefit Postpartum Corset, Medical-grade, C-section Recovery & Incision Healing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- One Size
- The Bellefit Corset is ideal for most body shapes. The Corset is adjustable and has two rows of hook and eye closures in the front that are separated by an inch apart so you may tighten the girdle when additional compression is needed as you progress during your childbirth recovery. The hook and eye closures are designed with the C-Section incision in mind however it is an excellent option for either delivery method.*** It's optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.***Bellefit works together with your body's natural process of recovery.*** Tested and approved by healthcare professionals at an international level, Bellefit Postpartum Corset is an amazing, expertly hand-crafted, medical-quality undergarment for women after pregnancy as well as Hysterectomies and Diastasis Recti. Bellefit Garments are not just lingerie, camis, body shapers or a simple hold-your-pants, disguise-your-belly band; they are medical garments to help the uterus go back to its place in less time, provide back support and compression without feeling uncomfortable. Bellefit Postpartum Abdominal Garments are comfortable and easy to wear. The reinforcement in the abdominal area provides adjustable anatomic compression & support, allowing a faster recovery. Our line of Bellefit Garments has been tested with great results for women by mitigating pain and helping muscles recover. Bellefit helps women resume their daily activities sooner after giving birth.*** SIZING: The Bellefit Corset is an ULTRA-SLIM FIT Medical-Grade Compression garment. If during your pregnancy you gained close to or more than 33 Lb you may need to get one size larger than your true size. Use the Bellefit Sizing Calculator on the Bellefit website to confirm your size and style or contact Bellefit directly for personalized size & style advice.***
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.