New Balance Women's Komen Bootcut Pants - Black - Size: Large
A savvy shopper from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Casual Pants
- Size Type
- Bottoms Size (Women's)
- 88% Nylon/12% Lycra
- Contour web with power mesh
- Inseam: L 34
- Top edge web key pocket
- Reversible design
- Reflective logo at cob
- The lace up for the cure premium performance bootcut from New Balance is full of compliments. The nylon/spandex knit hugs your body in all the right places, while nab dry technology wicks away sweat quickly to help keep you comfortable. Its contoured waistband with power mesh and back yoke helps smooth and flatter. A waistband key pocket is perfect for your little essentials, while a subtle flair starting from the knee enhances this silhouette even more. With a Pink ribbon logo, this could be one of the most flattering - and proud - pants you'll ever wear. In 2015, 2016 and 2017, New Balance shall contribute 5 percent of the MSR of each product sold from New Balance's lace up for the cure collection to susan G. Komen, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year. For more information, visit www.Komen.Org.
- New Balance
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.