Women's Flare Leg Scrub Pants - Black - Size: X-Small
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bottoms Size (Women's)
- Flare Leg
- Size Type
- Fluid barrier fabric repels contaminants and resists stains while clinically tested antimicrobial inhibits bacterial growth on fabric
- Styling details; side slash pockets, cargo pocket with cell phone inset, side vents at bottom of flare leg, double needle stitching on seams, comfortable elastic back and front drawstring waist
- Breathable, durable 65% poly/35% cotton
- Normal home laundry care; Recommended no fabric Softener or dryer sheets; No dry cleaning
- This stylish flare leg scrub pants top from myGuardian VESTEX is made from a fabric with the latest in fabric technology for the healthcare professional. VESTEX is the latest in fabric technology for the healthcare professional. VESTEX is a fluid barrier fabric that is also embedded with an antimicrobial. So, VESTEX repels contaminants, and is the only fabric clinically proven to inhibit bacterial growth attached to your medical apparel. In addition, the fluid barrier helps resists stains and the antimicrobial helps reduce odors. All of the fabric technologies are long lasting and won?t wash out. These pants to keep you in style while protecting you, your patients and your family. The 506 pant is made with a durable poly/cotton blend that is also breathable and moisture wicking, drying 6 to 8 times faster than other similar fabrics.
- myGuardian with Vestex Protection
- Women's Pants
- Women's Pants
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.