ContiTech PK050193 Serpentine Belt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Because serpentine belts drive generators, fans, water pumps, AC compressors, and power steering systems; safety and reliability is a must for such a hardworking component. That's why all ContiTech serpentine belts, also known as multi-rib belts, are original equipment quality and always correct in form, fit, and function. ContiTech serpentine belts deliver 98% power efficiency and are designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22 degree Fahrenheit to 176 degree Fahrenheit (-30 degree Celsius to 80 degree Celsius). With service life intervals of up to 150,000 miles and no re-tensioning required, ContiTech serpentine belts are worry free! High performance construction features include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed belt design. Every ContiTech belt meets or exceeds OE standards. That's why you'll find them on some of the world's finest automobiles including Audi, BMW, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Rolls Royce, SAAB, Volkswagen, and Volvo, as well as non-European brands like Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, KIA, and Nissan. All products are backed by the CRP promise of quality and superior service.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.