Jessica Simpson Women's Cassley Boots - Gilford-bain Tan - Size: 9.5
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- US Shoe Size (Women's)
- Gilford-bain Tan
- Slouch bootie with suede upper
- Almond toe
- Faux-sherpa cuff and buckle detailing on Cassley style
- Stacked heel height: 1.7"
- Shaft height: 8.8"
- Famously famous for her lack of knowledge about buffalo or tuna, there are lots of things Jessica Simpson does know. The multitalented Texan knows music, movies, and a lot about fashion. She started small, designing a line of edible beauty products, and worked her way up to a full-blown clothing, shoes, accessories, and home decor empire. Her designs are known for their approachable, girl-next-door appeal. The label tends toward casual styles that are trendy, but wearable and more affordable than most celebrity labels. _She has a keen insight into what her customers want: exceptional value," says powerhouse shoe designer and collaborator Vince Camuto. _She [is involved in everything] from selecting materials to determining the prints and styles that work best for a woman_s body." Not one to shy away from statement items herself, Simpson also mixes in glamorous pieces like oversized sunglasses and animal-print accessories.
- Cassley Boots
- Cassley Boots
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.