GoPro HERO4 12MP Action Camera - Silver (CHDHY-401)
A savvy shopper from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Supports 2.7K30, 1080p, 1440p, Video
- Capture 12MP Photos at 30 fps
- Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens + SuperView
- Camera Housing Waterproof to 131'
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Video and Photo Time-Lapse
- Protune Mode for Video and Photo
- One-Button Operation with QuikCapture
- Auto Low Light and Night Photo Modes
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts
- With a built-in touch screen LCD for composing shots and accessing the menu, the GoPro HERO4 Silver eliminates the need for an LCD BacPac. It is able to capture Full HD 1080p at up to 60 fps and - for even more detailed shots - capture 2.7K (2704 x 1520) at 30 fps and 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps. There are a number of other frame rates and resolutions as well, including a 100 fps mode ideal for creating slow motion effects that is available in 960p and 720p. But the HERO Silver's capabilities don't stop with video. It can also take 12-megapixel stills, as individual shots, in intervals for stitching together time-lapse movies, or in momentary bursts of up to 30 photos per second - the latter helping ensure you catch fast action at just the right moment.
- System : NTSC/PAL
- Recording Media: microSD/HC/XC Up To 64 GB
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
- Still Image Resolution : JPEG: 12 Megapixel, 4000 x 3000 (4:3),JPEG: 7 Megapixel, 3000 x 2250 (4:3),JPEG: 5 Megapixel, 2560 x 1920 (4:3)
- Waterproof Depth Rating: 131.0' / 40.0 m (Waterproof Housing)
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Batteries, 3.8 VDC, 1160 mAh, Providing up to 2 Hours per Charge
- Charging Method: USB
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.