Canon PowerShot SX400 16MP Digital Camera - 30x Optical Zoom (9545B001)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Canon PowerShot SX400 16MP Digital Camera - 30x Optical Zoom (9545B001) is rated out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bub from Impressive I have had this camera for 5 momnths now. I am very pleased over-all. The zoom is mind-boggling. I took a picture across a large open area of what I knew was a fenced-in pool at a campground. You couldn't tell it was a pool by eyeshot due to the distance. All you could see was a chain-link fence. With the camera I was able to zoom in and take a picture on which you could read the pool rules sign on the pool fence. I couldn't believe it. Big disappointment to find that it did not come with a manual. Wish it had a 'bulb' feature, but other than that, I am impressed with the photo quality, color, and available settings. My first try using the fireworks setting was a success. I wish I had this camera years ago.
Date published: 2015-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome pix. Awesome price. I love, love, love this camera! I haven't had this very long and am still learning about all that I can do with it. I have had a DSLR before, however it was back in the Stone Age. This camera is FUN to use and FUN to experiment with. I feel like a kid with a new toy!. My dream camera is the Rebel EOS "any model" . However, unless I win the lottery, that is one purchase that will have to wait for a while. Buy this camera....you won't be sorry and you'll have a lot of fun creating great memories!!!
Date published: 2015-06-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from This Is Not For Me.\ I really tried to like this little camera. I do like the zoom feature, but it gets very wobbly the further you focus.The control panel is so close that I found myself recording when I thought I was just holding it. This was an impulse buy based on the great images it took. I wouldn't know how it works, as I can only see the images on my camera. NONE of my USB cords work with this camera and I cannot hook it up to my PC. This is probably an all-right camera for a beginner, but not for someone who expects much better from Canon. I would not recommend it, and I will likely return this unit. I'm very disappointed. This was a birthday gift to me.
Date published: 2015-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DillPicklePics from Really easy and fun to use! Got this for a Christmas present and it is the best thing for a low price high quality camera that takes excellent pictures, getting a tripod with it will be handy for longer shots
Date published: 2016-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Delighted Although I am not a professional photographer this purchase has been a great purchase. The camera is helping me take the best shots I can. I live in the country and take lots of pictures of the scenery near and at great distances, animals and birds. I have even been able to get some great pics of spider webs, ice on tree limbs and frost on windows. I am also getting great pics of my two beagles. I highly recommend this camera to anyone.
Date published: 2015-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hank1231234 from GREAT!!!! I got this camera for Christmas. I started filming short movies. Make a long story short this camera is great. One dislike is when audio picks up on the focus sounds.
Date published: 2016-01-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from A camera I like I bought my Canon Power Shot Sx 400 IS primarily for work, but once I started using it I really liked it. It's compact, easy to hold, takes great clear photos, the telephoto range is super. The only complaint I have, is I wish the flash automatically popped up. It tells you you need it, but...overall I would highly recommend this camera for any use.
Date published: 2015-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Better than my SX100 Really appreciate this camera's crisp clear pic's, and the videos are a great improvement over the SX100. Taking pics of my Rhode Island Red Bantams, reveals the brilliant colors, and brings out the individual feathering. Taking videos, I can zoom in and out while filming, and the camera is able to keep a crispy clear pic throughout. For a simple to use camera, it does an excellent job.
Date published: 2015-02-20
- Optical Zoom
- With the Canon Power Shot SX400 IS digital camera, you can give yourself the power to really zoom quickly and easily. The advanced yet simple-to-use SX400 IS gets you up close from virtually anywhere with a 30x optical zoom and 24mm wide-angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer. Give your images and video what they've been missing. Zoom in on your child's face in a crowd, capture action from up in the stands, or a pet's most playful moments. In addition to this impressive versatility the SX400 IS offers incredible Canon image quality with a 16 megapixel sensor and the Canon DIGIC 4+ image processor for richly detailed, brilliant images and true-to-life 720p HD video. The camera makes it easy to get your best shot every time, with Intelligent IS for shake-free images, High Speed AF for effortless shooting, and Smart AUTO that automatically chooses the proper camera settings for the shooting situation. Smart, easy, incredibly versatile, Power Shot SX400 IS delivers it all.
- Product Type: Compact Camera
- Battery Size Supported: Proprietary Battery Size
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Touchscreen: No
- Effective Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- GPS: No
- USB: Yes
- Wide Angle: Yes
- PictBridge: Yes
- Product Family: PowerShot SX
- HD Movie Mode: Yes
- Memory Card Supported: SD,SDHC,SDXC
- Image Stabilization: Optical
- Color: Black
- Optical Zoom: 30x
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Brand Name: Canon
- Screen Size: 3"
- Video Formats: MOV,MPEG-4 AVC,H.264
- Viewfinder Type: No
- Weight (Approximate): 11.04 oz
- Image Sensor Size: 1/2.3" (0.24" x 0.18")
- Maximum Image Resolution: 4608 x 3456
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Autofocus: Yes
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 4.1"
- Depth: 3.2"
- Product Series: SX
- Focal Length: 4.30 mm to 12.90 mm
- Image Formats: JPEG
- External Flash: Optional
- Focus Modes: Auto
- Manufacturer: Canon, Inc
- Product Model: SX400 IS
- Product Name: PowerShot SX400 IS Compact Camera
- Product Line: PowerShot
- Exposure Control: Program AE
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Manufacturer Part Number: 9545B001
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.usa.canon.com
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.