Archival Methods Museum Case - Black Buckram White Lining
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Case top and bottom is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Lined with 10 point acid-and lignin-free card-stock
- PAT tested and passed
- Covered in book binding cloth with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, sulfur content
- A storage case design that's been around for some 250 years must have something going for it. The Solander style museum case is Archival Methods finest case for storage and protection of your most valuable matted prints, photographs, maps and drawings. The case is so solid, so handsome and so well-constructed that before it is even opened you get the sense.
- Archival Methods
- Museum Case
- Museum Case
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.