Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - Black/White - Size: 13x19" x1-3/8"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- Lined with 80 lb. acid- and lignin-free paper.
- PAT tested and passed.
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.
- Reinforced hinge
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust
- Portfolio boxes are ideal for storing matted or un-matted prints
- Strong hinge section withstands repeated opening and closing
- The Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Boxes are often the best choice where presentation is as important a factor as storage and protection. This is particularly applicable for photographs, prints and similar art work that are in what we might call live storage, regularly presented or viewed but safely housed in between. Portfolio boxes have the appeal of being "lockers" that converts to a "stage." Ruggedly constructed and well sealed, Archival Methods portfolio boxes flip open to provide a handsome, complimentary background that enhances and frames the contained works.
- Format: Portfolio
- Capacity: Window/Mat: (Number of prints box will hold) - 4/2 Ply: 20, 4/4 Ply: 16, 2/2 Ply: 26
- Refillable: Not applicable
- Type of Closure: Hinged fold-over
- Construction: Ruggedly constructed
- Color: Black Buckram/White Lining
- Archival Methods
- Portfolio Box
- Portfolio Box
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.