AUTO-VOX Dashboard WDR G-Sensor Camcorder
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compact design --Clean look without showing extra wires or blocking my field of vision at all and there are no exposed wires
- Eyewitness on the road,170 degree viewing angle +1080p resolution provide you with a visual, audible and time stamped record of your experiences
- Loop recording relieves you from having to manually delete old, uneventful footages, ensuring that your SD card always maintains plenty of space for new recordings.
- Manual Locking: Allows you to _lock"" and save a file (recording) while driving so it will not be lost or _looped"" over when the memory card is full.
- With the Sensitive G Force sensor recording function it is great knowing that your insurance company will love this and having ""factual, legal videoed time and date stamped proof"" when you hand them it on a SD card.
- "No matter how carefully you drive, if other drivers are not paying attention you can still end up in an accident.
- AUTO VOX B60 dash cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in 1080p full HD, helping to reduce insurance quotes and to make a claim. Mounted up high under the windshield it's more discreet and clean look on dashboard since there is no suction cup mount and wires.. Ensure that significant events are protected on the memory card; the built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to save videos when there is any impact or sudden course changes. The parking mode will automatically start to record on condition that there is a shock around your car.Under those two models, the locked files will not be removed.
- How do I use it?
- There is a small bracket that you paste to your windshield by using 3M adhesive. The camera then slides into that bracket and can be easily removed if needed, otherwise it securely attached.
- It uses a class 10 Micro SD card, between 2GB a"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.