Zacuto EVF Snap Electronic Viewfinder (Z-EVF-1S)
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- 3.2" High Resolution Monitor
- Compatible with Z-finder View Finders
- Supports up to 800 x 480 Resolution
- Supports HDMI Signals / 2 Class A Ports
- 2 User Settable IRE Levels
- Blue Only Mode
- Frame Line Generator
- The Zacuto Z-EVF-1S EVF Snap is a 3.2? high resolution monitor, compatible with the Z-finder view finder series and displays images at a resolution up to 800 x 480. Allowing you to operate with virtually any camera with an HDMI output, including the Canon C100/C300/C500, Sony FS100, Sony F3, Scarlet, Red One & Epic, Panasonic AG-AF100, it allows you to operate your DSLRs with correct form factor for video. With 2 class ?A" HDMI ports, the EVF Snap supports loop through to another monitor or device.With exposure assist feature, the EVF allows you set 2 separate IRE levels for displaying images. With focus assist (peaking), it enhances edge sharpening, which allows the object in focus to stand out. Featuring a blue only mode, the monitor assists in calibration by providing the ability to view SMTPE color bars. The EVF Snap monitor supports viewing of anamorphic images produced by anamorphic lenses and has frame line generators that include 1.33:1 (4x3), 1.66:1 (15x9), 1.78:1 (16x9), 1.85
- Display: 3.2" TFT LCD IPS LED
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Color: 16M
- Viewing Angle: H: 170
- Display Viewing Area: 70.6mm (H) x 42.76mm (V)
- Power: Battery - 7.2v Canon LP-E6 or equivalent
- External: 12v Power adaptor (optional)
- Video Input/Output: HDMI: 480i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 158
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 176
- Power Consumption: 2.5w (5.20 hours with a 1800mAH Battery)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.