Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 3.0x for 3.2" Screens
- Brand New In Stock
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3 x Extender Frames
- Gorilla Plate with 3.2' Mounting Frame
- Lens Cap & Protective Boot
- Lanyard and Lanyard Hook
- Z-Finder Dust Cover
The Z-Finder Pro 3x for 3.2" screens is our standard Z-finder (Z-Finder Pro 3x) packaged with a Z-Finder 3.2" Mounting Frame for Small Body DSLRs. This frame is compatible with small body cameras with 3.2" screens like the Canon 5D MIII and the Nikon D800. This is not a new Z-finder.
The Z-Finder Pro 3x for 3.2" screens is an optical viewfinder that allows DSLR cameras to have the correct form factor for video. This Z-finder will magnify the LCD screen by 3x and has a diopter for specific focus tuning. It cuts out any extraneous light and offers an initial point of stability by pressing your eye against our comfy, large eyecup. The Z-finder Pro 3x for 3.2" screens comes with a 40mm diameter Zacuto optical designed lens, anti-fog coated protective covers, and a mounting system designed for 3.2" LCD screens. The diopter allows you to dial in the focus to match your eye. If you need extra focal points you can use the included Z-Finder Extender Frames. These are semi-permanent stackable frames that attach to the body of the Z-Finder Pro and extend the Z-Finder glass further away from the LCD screen for people who are farsighted.
- Product Type: Optical Viewfinder
- Product Family: Z-Finder Pro
- Brand Name: Zacuto
- Product Series: Pro
- Manufacturer: Zacuto
- Product Name: Z-Finder Pro 3x for 3.2" Screens #Z-FIND-PRO332
- Product Line: Z-Finder
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZFINDPRO332
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.zacuto.com
- Weight (Approximate): 3 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.