Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - White
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Built-in remote with microphone
- Play, pause, advance, and rewind music and video on an iPhone or iPod
- Adjust volume with the + and - buttons
- Answer and end calls
- Record voice memos on supported devices.
- Designed to isolate your music from ambient interference
- Take calls handsfree
- The In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic from Apple allow you to listen to your audio, take calls, and control audio and video playback on your compatible iOS device. Each earpiece boasts dual drivers, a woofer and a tweeter, to reproduce your music. The in-line 3-button remote and microphone allows you to control your music or videos as well as answer calls on supported devices. Three sizes of silicone ear tips are included and help isolate outside noise. The headphones can be stored in the included carrying case when not in use.
- Type: 2-Way Balanced Armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 21 kHz
- Impedance: 23
- SPL: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Remote and Mic: iPod nano (4th generation or later), iPod classic (120 GB/160 GB), iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad.
- Remote: iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later)
- Audio: All iPod models
- Required Software: 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120 GB), 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation)
- Compatibility: iPhone 3GS/4/4s/5/5c/5s, iPad 1st/2nd/3rd/4th generations/iPad mini/iPad mini with Retina Display/iPad Air/iPod classic 160 GB (2009)/nano 4th generation with video/5th/6th/7th generations/shuffle 4th generation/touch 2nd/3rd/4th/5th (16, 32/64 GB) generations
- Cable Length: Total: 42" (106 cm), To Earpiece: 13" (330 mm)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.