Belkin 2.4 Amp MIXIT 4-Foot Premium Metallic Lightning to USB ChargeSync
- Brand New 2 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $39.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Belkin 2.4 Amp MIXIT 4-Foot Premium Metallic Lightning to USB ChargeSync is rated out of 5 by 20.
Rated 1 out of 5 by CindyA from Very poor quality I purchased this cable in the 1.2 meter rose gold for use with my daughter's iPhone 6 and it is fraying already. Also, it is not very pliable and had kinks in it right out of the box due to the way it is packaged. I kept it because the kinks did not seem to affect performance and I thought they would straighten out with time. However, now the rose gold cording is frayed in places and the plastic sheathing underneath is completely exposed in 2 areas where there are permanent kinks. I cannot return the cable as it is outside the 14 day return period, but I am seriously disappointed in the quality of this item. I expected better from Belkin.
Date published: 2016-08-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by musicmoon from Glorious, fast charger for 2 months. I bought this cable in gold a few months ago because I have used a belkin cable for my android phone before and it was really good quality. I was really happy with how fast it charged my phone and how glorious the gold looked but I am very disappointed as this cable has a break in the line already and refuses to charge unless held in a certain way. I replaced my wall charger and portable charger thinking that the chargers were to blame for this issue but even with new chargers it still struggles to charge. I wouldn't recommend this cable because it hasn't lasted long enough for me to be satisfied with this product.
Date published: 2016-08-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by bchrunr from A premium cable to match my rose gold iPhone 6S I bought the MIXIT↑™ Metallic Lightning to USB Cable in rose gold to match my new iPhone 6S. I love the braided cable, which is on trend and has a luxurious hand. I've has mine for a little over 6 months. Never have had an issue with charging any of my Apple devices. I've been told to only purchase MFI certified accessories to use with my devices and while they may be a bit more expensive, I know that Apple has approved them and I feel safer. I gave this cable 4 stars instead of 5 because there is some fraying happening at the top near the lightning connector.
Date published: 2016-04-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tmg367 from only worked for a month then became flaky i bought this cable a month ago it worked great But now it seems to have a short in the cable ? it comes on and off like you are putting in in and out i can make it work if the cable is turned towords the iphone and you do not touch it i have checked where it plugs into the phone and it is clear and clean this is the first time i had a issue with a belkin product. i have several belkin produts that all work great so i did not register it
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Brendanl from I bought this late july and the cable kinked and frayed. it is easily kinked. only works at certain angles.
Date published: 2016-09-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Teddi from Same Disappointing Issue Purchased thinking this cable would last, I was willing to pay for quality, seems you get what you paid for doesn't apply to this Belkin charging cable, mine kinks and does not always charge unless I change position of cord.
Date published: 2016-09-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Michelle from Poor quality!! purchased less than a week ago and the part of the cable that actually plugs into the phone snapped off the charge cord
Date published: 2016-08-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by JaniceS from terrible product Hasn't worked once since I took it out of the box.... Tried on Iphone & Ipad (with and without cases) - message that it is not a compatible product... (and I've tried hooking it up with my Ma, a PC and the wall chargers...) What a waste of money. I would give it 0 stars if it would let me.
Date published: 2016-11-22
- Charge and sync all your Lightning connector devices quickly and safely, using just one cable. Simply plug the USB end directly into any USB port to stay connected while you're at home, at work, or on the road. The longer 4-foot MIXIT Lightning to USB Cable can reach the perfect distance while still being compact enough to toss in a bag and go. It plugs into any USB 2.0 port, so you can use it virtually anywhere. Connect to your laptop to charge and sync, use your own wall charger to charge from the wall, or plug into a car charger and charge on the road. Depending on the type of case you have, you may need to remove your case before charging. If your speakers, connector port and AUX port are fully exposed when your case is on, you should be able to easily charge and sync your device without removing the case
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.