Belkin Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th...
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Belkin Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th... is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 2 out of 5 by LaisK from Waste of money I bought this cable about six months ago. In the begining everything worked out fine but now out of nowhere my ipad started saying it wasn't compatible! And i bought it after the os 7 release by the way. Seriously disappointed, i bought it because it had the made for iphone thing just so i wouldnt have to worry and despite it being INSANELY expensive in my country (almost 4x more) it let me down so bad. If i knew this would have happened i would have bought the apple original. Not to be all bad the outside quality is very good, it still looks brand new
Date published: 2016-07-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by LCzop from Disappointed! I purchased this cable a few weeks ago and it already completely quit working on my daughters I-phone 5s , iPod and my 6s. It says the cable is Not certified and may not work reliably. Hard to rate quality and value when performance is nonexistent. It seems heavy duty and I like the color!?
Date published: 2016-08-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cooper from Disappointed.. I just received this about a week ago, when I first unpackaged it the lightening part already had frays near it witch I didn't really mind but now it has a break in the line (on and off again charges depending on position) I feel as though I completely wasted my money
Date published: 2016-09-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by Crow from Simple the cable will most likely work for a while, but it will soon say that it is not compatible with your iphone, ipad, etc. this is because belkin hasn't bothered to license their cable with apple.
Date published: 2016-10-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by tinal from Poor quality First cable I had frayed within the first year. Replacement cable broke in 11 months. The metal end that plugs into the iphone broke off. Poor quality.
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lori from Love the quick charge time! I was at first bought a belkin when my charger quit on me while traveling. The salesperson told me how fast belkin Chargers were, but, I chalked up her comments to everyday sales chatter. I was nicely surprised by the speed in which the charger charges my devices! Even with the extended cord ! Love it !
Date published: 2016-07-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Veronicaf19 from I brought this under a year ago and it has already broken at the top. I can see the wires.
Date published: 2016-10-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mamaof2 from Did not work consistently I received this for free with purchase, and it did not work out of the box. I received a replacement under warranty, and the next one still did not work. Depending on how it was positioned, it would completely stop working.
Date published: 2016-10-01
- Charge and Sync at the Speed of Lightning! Use the 4 foot 8-Pin lightning to USB cable to charge your iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th Gen), iPad 4th Gen, and iPad mini at the fastest possible speed. The smaller, more durable lightning connector is also reversible, which makes plugging it in easier than ever. Plug it into your laptop to charge and sync, or use your own wall or car charger with USB port to charge from anywhere. Great as a replacement cable or if you simply need an extra. Belkin products are made of the highest quality materials and put through rigorous quality assurance testing to meet the standards our customers deserve. Belkin quality is what keeps your devices safe and undamaged, unlike counterfeits, which can function poorly and can even damage your device. To avoid the potential hazards of counterfeit products look for Ships from and sold by Amazon.com . Purchase from any other seller could be potential counterfeit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.