Bluetooth Headset, BLUETTEK Stereo Wireless Head-wearing headphones With Boom Mic, 12 Hours Talking Time & 4 x Noise Cancellation (Black)
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Bluetooth Version: V4.1, CSR Blue Core 5
Support Profile: Handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP
Working Distance: 30ft
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz, ISM Band
Product weight: 65g
Access Code correlation, Audio transcoding
Play time: 12 hours
Standby Time: 250 hours
Advanced 4 times Noise Cancellation technology With DSP to provide clearer and crisper call quality.
Switching between music and phone calling allows you to answer & make calls while you are listening music.
Ergonomic design, free to adjust the length to find the best position to wear it.
1. Fully charge the headset before start using.
2. Hold the power button for 8 seconds or longer till the led light blinks in red & blue in turn or hear a long beep, then two short beep, this is the status of being ready to pair.
3. Make sure your phone bluetooth is on and in search or discovery status
4. If you cannot pair the headset, you can reset the headset by hold the volume increase "+" button about 6 seconds while the headset is charging. After that you can try to pair the headset with your bluetooth devices again.
What's in the box:
1 x BLUETTEK Bluetooth Headset
1 x USB Charging cable
1 x Wall Charger
1 x User Manual
BLUETTEK customer service:
Our products have been well tested and examined before we sending out.
Therefore, for any issues, please feel free to contact us first, we will be happy to hearing from you and offer you best service and solution.
Defective items: Free replacement will be sent after contacted by buyer
Pairing issue: Detail pairing instruction will be email to you by return
Replacement accessories service: Original accessories will be provided if your current one is damaged
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.