Carved Clear Maple Wood Inlay Case For iPhone 4/4s - World Map (cc1-world)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- If you love the natural yet sleek look of our real wood iPhone skins but you know deep down that you're pretty rough on your phone, we now have the perfect product for you. Introducing our iPhone 5 Real Wood + Clear Case! Still at the heart of this new product is our hand finished real wood iPhone cover, reworked and combined with a clear plastic encasing made to easily snap on and protect your iPhone from those inevitable mishaps. No adhesive, no exposed sides, just a simple case designed to protect and show off both your iPhone and the beautifully finished wood. Hand-crafted in Elkhart, Indiana. Completely Unique! All of our products are made from real wood, no fake printed wood grain. The grain pattern will react beautifully to lighting changes. The product you receive will have a different grain pattern than what is pictured. It will be one of a kind. Natural Wood Feel. Our unique finish is carefully sprayed onto our products. This finish maintains a natural wood feel and look while providing a very high level of protection for your device. This is an amazing finish that ensures your new wood skin or case will look great for years to come. We carefully spray two coats of this finish and sand in between to give the final product a natural smooth feel. Why Do Some Photos Look Different? Our products are made from 100% real wood which reacts to lighting changes. Every skin or case will have a different and unique grain pattern. We do our best to photograph a variety of grain patterns and lighting conditions to give you the best idea what our product will look like. We love the changing nature of wood! Your skin or case will look different in the sun than it will inside your house or car. That is what makes our products so beautiful and unique!
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.