Inteletool Telescopic 4lb. Sledge Hammer 2 to 4 foot
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- About the interchangeable tool head: This lawn and garden IS- 4 pound sledge hammer tool head comes with the IP24- 2-4' Inteletool Rubber gripped telescopic pole. The sledge hammer tool head is designed with corresponding acme threads that thread inside the telescopic pole. How the pole works with the head: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool head attaches and detaches and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool head (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market! Application: Medium to Heavy hammering of stakes, pins. Survey, Demolition, set up remote camp sites or check points. Firefighting, gardening, hunting, camping, hiking, off road (4x4 and ATV), disaster clean up, military, maintenance (building, ground), camping (RV and tent), backpacking and more. Special Feature: This Sledge hammer tool is designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool. Featured in the following tool kit: IVRK.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.