Jabra Motion Headset with USB - Black (QZ8314)
A clever deal seeker from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wireless Technology
- Earpiece Design
- Earbud (In Ear)
- Fit Design
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 300' range
- MFI chipset allows communication with Apple products
- NFC perimeter pairing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- USB connectivity
- Streams music from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Includes Jabra PC Suite
- Microphone with noise blackout and mute function
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours
- Standby time: Up to 360 hours
- Charges via USB in 2 hours
- Battery status indicator and charge alert keep you updated about your battery's charge
- Behind-the-ear style headset
- 3 sizes of ear cushions included
- Jabra Bluetooth headset has movement sensors and visual indicators
- The Jabra Motion UC Headset offers you a series of innovative features and future-proof technology. This sleek, black headphone set has a comfortable, behind-the-ear style and three sizes of ear cushions for a custom fit. With a wireless range of up to 300' from your computer, tablet or smartphone, this device allows you to move around freely without tangling cords getting in the way. Its microphone features noise blackout, a mute function and a talk time of up to seven hours. The Jabra Bluetooth headset has movement sensors and visual indicators such as battery status indicator and charge alert. The Jabra headset will get you full integration and automatic updating of your Unified Communication (UC) presence when on a smartphone call. The headset comes with an MFI chipset to allow communication with Apple products. With Near Field Communication (NFC) perimeter pairing, the headphones can also instantly connect and work with other devices.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.