Jawbone JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker - Grey Hex (JBE01)
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic The JAMBOX speaker can operate without cumbersome audio and power cords, instead connecting to devices wirelessly via Bluetooth and drawing power from its long-lasting rechargeable battery. Perfect for use at home, in the office, or outdoors, the compact speaker creates booming sound with crystal-clear highs and deep, powerful bass. A built-in microphone makes it easy to place conference calls on smartphones or tablets, and a stainless steel body and rubber casing help the speaker withstand the wear and tear of frequent travel. Sturdy, portable design Stainless steel construction Molded rubber casing Connects to Bluetooth-enabled devices Produces high-fidelity audio Reaches room-filling volume Output capacity: 85 decibels Creates clear high and low frequencies Two powerful acoustic drivers Compact dome speaker Moving-wall passive bass radiator Airtight enclosure great for stashing leftovers Built-in microphone for clear conference calls Downloads apps and software updates from MyTALK online platform Can connect to two devices at once via MyTALK Internal rechargeable battery Up to 10 hours of continuous play Battery status displayed on connected iPhones Charges via micro-USB port 3.5mm input jack for wired audio connection PC compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.5 and higher Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Bluetooth profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.5, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1 Weight: 12oz. Dimensions: 6 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 1.6 (H) Condition: new
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.