Mophie Juice Pack Helium Case for iPhone 5/5s Battery Case - Dark Metallic
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Mophie Juice Pack Helium Case for iPhone 5/5s Battery Case - Dark Metallic is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bryant from Dies fast and really scratchable I bought this product around a Month ago, I can never go for a full day with it. I start with 4 bars. I only charge my phone for like 40 minutes in total all day and by the end of the day, I have no more juice left. Not to mention all the deep scratches for just laying it flat in a table or putting it in your pocket.
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lisacon69 from Terrible design I have the case to my daughter for Christmas and it broke the same day
Date published: 2017-01-11
- Fitted Case/Skin
- Compatible Brand
- For Apple
- Ultra-thin, 1500mAh protective battery case made for iPhone 5
- 80% more battery life to keep your iPhone 5 safe and charged
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and juice pack together
- LED indicator to check battery levels
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 5 and 5s, Not compatible with iPhone 5C plus
- Juice Pack Helium is a Ultra-thin, 1500mAh protective battery case that provides your iPhone 5/5S with up to 80% extra battery life. It's so thin, you won't believe there's a battery inside. Engineered with edge-to-edge protection and outfitted with 80% more battery life to keep your iPhone 5/5S safe and charged, the juice pack helium allows you to truly Do more. Its elegant, thin, design makes it the perfect accessory, easily fitting into any pocket or handbag. The enhanced forward-ported acoustics redirects the iPhone audio towards you, optimizing playback and maximizing your experience.
- Compatible Phone Models:Apple iPhone 5
- Color:Dark Metallic
- iPhone 5/5s Battery Case
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.