Panasonic Close Curves Ladies Shaver ES2216PC
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Panasonic Close Curves Ladies Shaver ES2216PC is rated out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from It Works! I got this for my wife after she has gone through just about every other brand sold at Target and Walmart, that just do not work very well. She's been using an old shaver that used to be her Grandma's because it was the only thing that would work on her legs. Right out of the box she tried this one and a minute later jumped up to give me a high five for finally finding something that works! The only tiny complaint we have about it is that the recharger/plug doesn't swivel. Our bathroom outlet is horizontal and in order to be plugged in in our bathroom it mounts sideways so the shaver is hanging out to the left. Luckily it seems like the connection is pretty tight and it hasn't fallen off yet.
Date published: 2015-12-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not a close shave and foil blade cover tore I returned this within one week of purchase. I fully charged it (24 hours) before using and was happy with battery life. But it did not shave close… I tried it dry, dry with shaven lotion, wet in the shower, with soap in the shower, and with shaving lotion in the shower: all resulted in a shave that felt 24 hours old. Took 5 - 10 minutes to completely shave, versus 90 seconds with traditional razor. The foil blade cover tore after 5 uses, resulting in long nicks on my legs. However, before the foil tore, I had no nicks or bleeding. Overall, if you don't mind the not-close shave, it's probably an OK product. Just have an extra foil cover on hand.
Date published: 2015-05-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good shaver, BAD charger Charger plugs directly into wall outlet (no wires), and razer "clicks" into top of charger. Click attachment not always a good connection, and now that the teenie tiny plastic clip on the charger has broken, the razer is unbalanced on the charger, tipping forward and stopping the charge. Razer/charger connection is too delicate for daily use. Razer useless without the charger.
Date published: 2010-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A good product just got better! In the 3 years since I purchased my first product, it has improved even more. It now provides more accessories and at least the promise of a swivel (have not needed this so have not tried it yet). The price is good (far less than my husband's expensive shavers). And the quality is better than other brands. For example, I recently bought another brand (think it was a Remmington). The name was good (& less expensive) but not the product. Dumped it and decided to get another Panasonic shaver. I am glad I did. No complaints. Especially like the wet/dry feature.
Date published: 2016-02-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Poor shave, quit working I bought this product because Panasonic has a good reputation with other electronics. I had done some looking around & went with this after comparing to others. It was inexpensive, but it stopped working after 3 months (not even using it daily). Plus, I found that the shave wasn't very close & I had to take twice as long because I had to go over everything multiple times. I wasn't pleased to begin with, but then it quits working? Wouldn't reccomend this to others.
Date published: 2012-08-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Waste of money Seems solidly built but did not provide a close enough shave. It also required too long a time to charge, did not keep a charge for very long, seemed to lose power too quickly, and stopped charging completely after less than a year. Save yourself some aggravation and buy Panasonic's Progressions Bikini Trimmer. Use that for trimming and go back to a blade for a close shave.
Date published: 2013-05-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Worst shaver ever! This shaver does not provide a close shave at all. It leaves scrapes on my skin and the trimmer pulls hair and does not cut. Have only had it for a few months but need to go buy a new one because this one is just terrible!
Date published: 2013-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Fantastic, powerfull shaver!! Research on the web, read other reviews and see that this is a great product. I have never found a shaver that I could use in the bikini area with itching, irritation and razor bumps. I have also been cut before by other shavers. This one is easy to use wet or dry and it gives a really close shave without irritation. I am not scared to walk around after shaving. I use it on my legs and underarms with the same impressive results. I actually like the charger design because I like an uncluttered vanity and the fact that there is no cords everywhere is a bonus. I disagree with other reviews that the shaver is useless because of the charger. The shaver holds a good charge so there is no need to keep the (I charge it once every other week not because it's dead or losing power). Like anything else, take care of your stuff and it will hold up great. The pivoting head feels really nice against my skin and you don't have to apply any pressure to get a good close shave. Just hold at a 90 degree angle and move back and forth like the packaging suggests. Can't be more satisfied with this product.
Date published: 2010-06-25
- With the cordless Panasonic ES2216PC Close Curves Electric Shaver for Women you can shave legs and underarms and trim bikini areas comfortably with wet dry shaver convenience. Fully immersible, this lady shaver is safe for shaving and trimming dry anytime, or shaving and trimming in the bath or shower at your leisure with lather from gel, foam or soap. This women s electric shaver's four independently floating heads are designed to glide naturally along the body's individual contours for smooth results on legs and underarms, and hypo-allergenic stainless-steel blades and foil are especially gentle on sensitive skin. . At the same time, the Panasonic ES2216PC electric shaver for women has a quick-pivot shaving head that instantly adjusts back and forth to guide the wet/dry shaver blades and foils for the ultimate in effortless shaving. With a convenient bikini trimmer attachment and pop-up trimmer you can also use this women s electric razor to neatly trim and maintain the bikini area and enjoy the comfort and convenience of precision, multi-height trim settings. For ladies electric razor shaving and trimming away from home, the Panasonic es2216pc women s shaver/trimmer comes with an AC adaptor/charger.
- Ladies Shaver
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.