PhoneSoap Phone UV Sanitizer & Universal Charger
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Universal Charge
- Compatible Brand
- Compatible Model
- Why Do You Need PhoneSoap Charger? All the germs you touch you transfer to our phone. While you wash our hands, you never wash your phone. On average, a cell phone is 18x dirtier than a public restroom. In fact, 1 in 6 cell phones have fecal mater on them. Germs and bacteria can grow and thrive on our phones because they are always warm and they are stored in dark places. While some germs are good for you, the bacteria found on your phone is the type you do not want to come in contact with daily. How Does PhoneSoap Charger Work? PhoneSoap Charger is proud to be the first and only cell phone charger that sanitizes and disinfects your phone while it charges. Now you can augment your daily charge with a sanitizing process. With PhoneSoap Charger, a charged phone is a cleaned phone. PhoneSoap Charger's inner dimensions are (in inches) 6 L x 3.74 W x .78 H and can fit even the larges phones up to a Samsung Note 3. Inside you will find two UVC lights and reflective paint to wrap the light completely around your device. When you close the lid to PhoneSoap Charger, the UV lights start automatically and run for just under 5 minutes. A blue indicator on the front signifies when the lights are on and cleaning. When the sanitizing process is done, the UV lights and the blue LED shut of automatically. You can remove your phone or keep it inside while you charge. To charge your phone, remove the compartment to find a USB port. PhoneSoap Charger ships with a micro USB cord, but you can unplug this cord and plug in your Apple cord (or any other cord) to charge your device. When your device is plugged in, a green indicator on the front signifies your device is being charged. You sanitize your phone inside with or without your case on. If you use a case, we recommend placing your phone and case inside regularly and removing the case once a month for a separate sanitizing session.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.