Sony 2-in-1 Smartwatch - White (SWR504)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Sony 2-in-1 Smartwatch - White (SWR504) is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Weird10 from sony swr50 smatwatch 3 battery Would not recomend this watch, a watch the could drain randomly between 3hrs and 24hrs is not a usable watch especially being on the higher end of the price range. My partner has the swr30 and the watch works perfectly and has about 3 days charge. Contacted sony re installed software, turned wifi off, turned locations off. still the same. RANDOM battery discharge, dosnt matter if you wear it or not very unpredictable SONY you really cannot wear a watch the basically MIGHT tell you the time if it hasnt drained. TODAY i have charged it 3 Times all at 100%, lucky i stayed at home.
Date published: 2015-06-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Toejam121258 from Good while it lasted An over glorified step counter. It was a decent watch until it got glitchy. Had it for less than a year. Pros: - built-in gps, great for runners using Google Tracks + fit - decent battery life ~1.5-2 days between charges - built-in wifi support - accurate step/elevation sensor Cons: - cheap strap - touch screen a little glitchy - cumbersome charging port After 6 months watch started to exhibit glitchy behaviour including: - fast battery drain - gps didn't detect movement - touch screen was sometimes non responsive - watch reset itself while I was running and it wanted to pair again with my phone - doesn't detect my phone within BT range, sometimes I have to turn BT off/on Rebooting didn't solve any of those issues.
Date published: 2015-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by JeffInCali from Very happy with this smartwatch. Works well! I am using this to eliminate glances at phone while driving... I don't even take hand off wheel to glance at watch and decide to pull over or not to deal with messages or callbacks. much safer than old, likely unsafer, methods. I also like the independent GPS for tracking my hikes and walks. Integrates well with Google Fit and let's me know when steps are reached for day. I am eager to get to purchase alternate bands to wear with the removable watch module. This design is awesome. Have splashed it with water while handwashing no problems. Don't plan on immersing... but if it happens accidentally should be no problem. Am currently using Namco's Pac Man watch face... Pac Man gobbling is the second hand. The screen works well in bright daylight without even a backlight... essential for me as I often work outdoors. So far so good.
Date published: 2015-01-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by salemklize from Lacking for More Than That it's a grate smart watch but... i feel like the something missing. let's say for example: there a lot of smart watches has a heart rate sensor, so you must add that next time. about the charger it should be more advanced,life wireless charger for example. the band is the first thing other people will notes when they see the watch,If it more Versatile and colorful, i hope the next version has steel,leather,with more colors for the original bands.
Date published: 2015-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by lazy2 from Better than version 2 I'm using with my Xperia Z3 phone and it works well. The wristband is easily adjusted and interchangeable, but for now there are only two color choices. The screen is too dim for my taste when it is idle. The letters in the menu are very small although when reading text messages, appointments or emails are bigger. There are many choices for the watch face. Design may need improvements but overall I'm satisfied with this gadget.
Date published: 2014-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bassel from Best Android Wear Watch to Date I fell in love with this watch as soon as it was announced. While many would call it basic or plain, for me those are the factors that make it appealing. I already have an expensive TAG watch, so my intentions when getting an Android Wear were to get a fun and sporty looking one to wear while working out and such. Out of all the Android Wear watches, this is the only the does that. The other useful factors that make me love this watch are the GPS and NFC, again only watch with those capabilities. I only need to wear my watch and my Bluetooth headsets to go running now, which is awesome. Also, the battery on this watch is much better than the others, easily lasting 2 full days. My only minor complaint is why Sony hasn't made the other bands available yet for the watch. I like the black, but I wanted to try out the yellow and white as well. Other than that, you can't beat this watch.
Date published: 2015-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by adalton1985 from Best smartwatch out there! After shortly owning a Pebble watch and researching other watches like the Wimm One (discontinued) the number of Kickstarter watches, and the overhyped Moto 360, I decided to purchase a SmartWatch 3. I am very impressed with the build quality of it. To be able to pack Wi-Fi, GPS, a 2-Day battery and the number of other features in this lightweight and comfortable watch is amazing! Thanks Sony :)
Date published: 2014-11-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by JamieJ from Full of features I was looking for a smart watch that could work without my phone for exercise. This is exactly what I wanted. I can play music and track my workout without bringing my phone. Price was great and condition was brand new. Android Wear is clunky and it was hard to figure out how to setup but now it works great.
Date published: 2016-04-26
- Operating System
- Android Wear
- Case Size
- Case Material
- Band Material
- Band Color
- White Classic Band, Water Protected, IP68 rated
- Sensors: Ambient light sensors, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro, GPS
- Notifications, Voice Commands, Lifelong, Impressive stand-alone functions
- Powered By Android Wear - Useful information when you need it, Apps for everything
- Tell the Smartwatch 3 SWR50 what you want and it will do it, Search, Command, Find
- Sony's SmartWatch 3 is a 2-in-1 device that works with or without your phone. It's a sleek and stylish watch, music player, and activity tracker on its own accord, but paired with a smartphone, it can text, check email, and help you keep tabs on calls and alerts. Android Wear Technology - At the sound of your voice, the intuitive watch can perform many of the same functions as a smartphone. When you say "OK Google," you can respond to texts or emails or look up how many other smartwatches respond to voice commands. Android Wear also gives users access to other helpful and fun apps. No Smartphone Necessary - The SmartWatch helps users to stop checking their phones without totally disconnecting. Apps and music can be downloaded onto the watch, so you'll always have tunes or be able to receive alerts, even if you can't have your phone with you at all times.
- Model number: SWR50
- Advanced voice control
- Built-in ambient-light sensors GPS, gyroscope, compass, and accelerometer
- iFit Outside app tracks activity and keeps real-time stats
- 1.6" transflective display
- Water protected (IP58 rated)
- Bluetooth and NFC enabled
- Micro-USB connector
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to two days
- Compatible with devices running Android 4.3 and above. Requires the Android Wear app.
- Quad ARM A7 1.2GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.99" x 3.94"
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.