Trident Build Your Own KRAKEN A.M.S. Case for Galaxy S III i9300/SCH-1535/SPH-L710/SGH-T999 - Retail Packaging - Red/Orange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ADAPTS TO YOUR LIFESTYLE Kraken A.M.S. features a three-in-one case, transforming a heavy-duty Kraken A.M.S. case to a light-weight Perseus case. The Kraken A.M.S. case includes a detachable aluminum media stand, providing the option to attach a variety of interchangeable accessories, allowing you to use your device to its full potential. FEATURES Choose your level of protection: Kraken A.M.S., standalone Perseus, or Perseus with Kraken front. Tough exoskeleton, featuring hardened polycarbonate, provides a stylish and rugged surface for maximum protection. Double-thick, impact-resistant silicone corners of Perseus protect your device from accidents. Silicone is on the inside, with a hardened polycarbonate exterior, making it easy to get in and out of pockets. Scratch-resistant, built-in screen protector provides the ultimate screen protection. Built-in media stand allows convenient and hands free viewing from multiple angles. Dust filters protect microphone and speaker bays. Power-ports and audio-jacks are covered with silicone plugs to keep out dirt and debris. Accessorize your Kraken A.M.S.: removable stand provides the option to attach a variety of lifestyle accessories directly to the Kraken A.M.S. to ensure you get the most from your device. Kraken A.M.S. accessories: windshield mount, bike mount, tripod mount, clamp, universal clip, cord management system. MEETS MILITARY STANDARD MIL-STD-810F (INDEPENDENTLY TESTED): Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5): Vibration from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours. Dust (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4): Blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft./sec. Sand (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4): Blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft./sec. Rain (Mil-STD-810F, Method 506.4): 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour. Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5): 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
- Trident Case
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.