Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB No-Contract Smartphone for Sprint (SPH-L720)
- Used - Very Good 1 Left
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
List Price $699.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Without Contract
- Operating System
- Storage Capacity
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Camera Resolution
- Screen Size
- Lock Status
- Network Locked
- Dual Core
- Memory Card Type
- Cellular Band
- Samsung prides itself in the differentiation the AMOLED screen technology brings to its high-ends, and it has indeed achieved the unthinkable with the Galaxy S 4 this time around - a five-inch panel with the amazing for OLED screen 441ppi pixel density. Not only that, but it debuts the first octo-core Exynos 5 Octa processor in the international version, as well as a temperature and depth sensor for the first time. With features like Floating Touch and hand gestures you can control the phone without even touching the display, while the S Health and S Translator integration add to the unique aura around the S 4 as a truly human companion.
- Display: 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Cellular connectivity: 4G LTE; 4G HSPA+; 3G UMTS; GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Networking: Wireless-N (802.11a/ac/b/g/n); Mobile Hotspot capabilities
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- DLNA: Wirelessly stream media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- GPS For navigation and location-based apps; GLONASS support; digital compass
- Ports: Micro-USB 2.0 port for connection to PC and charging; 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh (removable)
- Processor: 1.9 GHz quad-core processor
- Internal storage: 16 GB
- Memory expansion: Optional microSD memory cards up to 64 GB in size
- RAM: 2 GB
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 2.0-megapixel
- Dual Camera and Dual Video Call modes: Enables simultaneous use of both front and rear cameras
- Galaxy S4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.