Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB No-Contract Smartphone for Sprint (SPH-L720)
- Used - Very Good 2 Left
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
List Price $699.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB No-Contract Smartphone for Sprint (SPH-L720) is rated out of 5 by 340.
Rated 5 out of 5 by S4owner from Great Phone Coming from the Galaxy S II, this phone is a HUGE improvement. Pros: -The screen is bigger and more colorful -Both cameras are very good -The air gesture and eye tracking features are cool -IR is useful -Battery life is good -Bluetooth actually works with my computer -Most importantly it runs smoothly (Android 4.2.2). Cons: This is my second S4, my first one's display cracked (not the glass, the display), so build quality doesn't seem as good as the S II (which was indestructible by smartphone standards). As nice as the phone looks, I definitely recommend a good case if you plan on taking this phone out of the house.
Date published: 2013-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by SAmbassadorPGH from Samsung Nailed It! I consider myself a phone expert. Being in the cell phone industry for about a decade and I always want the latest and greatest devices. I have to hand it to the S4 for having that special something that keeps me loving this phone. All other Android phones that I had in the past I either had to flash custom ROMs to and tweak everything to make it perform well, I haven't had to touch anything with this phone. It is like it was made specifically for me. Anyone from the new Android user to the most demanding techie will love the S4. If your experience is half as good as mine has been you will be in for a treat! WTG Samsung!
Date published: 2013-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by DisKiddHere from Love This Phone I bought this phone on July 1st of 2013, and i just cant get enough of what this phone has to offer. I love this phone and all that it can do. I kinda had a "double-upgrade" because i had the Galaxy II (Epic 4G Touch) and i am very impressed. Now i know that the New Android 4.3 is coming out soon and it will take away most of my features. i will not download it if that is the case. nothing is wrong with the phone now. All of my friends envy my phone and they are now trying to get it now. Good work SAMSUNG.!!! Keep up the good work.!! Dont mess up anything that isnt worth updating! #TeamS4
Date published: 2013-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kikki from Best Investment Ever OMG!, I love this device, i went from the Epic 4g from two years ago to the S4 this year and i absolutely love it. I love to spend money and I have to say that this is my best investment yet. I do everything on here. The screen is big the camera is super clear and the sound is awesome. It is very sleek and easy to hold, it is very light and easy to carry everywhere. It is also very easy to use. Can't wait the the 5th one comes out. I can also use google maps without getting lost! The only problem i have is if you don't be careful it overheats really quick.
Date published: 2013-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by fdxlag from Love the Phone, hate the power button Incredible phone. Finally traded in my Epic 4G. Love the speed of the restart, the Samsung keyboard with the numbers keys constantly displayed, screen and durability are incredible. My only complaint is the power button. I am constantly turning off the phone in the middle of a phone call when I hold the phone in my right hand. My thumb seems to rest on the power button, and bam I am talking to myself. Please Samsung add a control that requires confirmation to powerdown during a phone call.
Date published: 2013-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by PaoloTCS from An old time technologist finally goes wireless phone I have been involved in computing since IBM mainframe days, way before the PC. It was a beautiful field to be in, very exciting, highly stimulating and obviously full of potential. I first saw that potential while researching at Bell Labs (Holmdel, NJ), and the potential I saw was in the computer as a communication device. But that was more than 43 years ago, and since I spent my days in front of computing machinery, while walking I definitely did not wish to be reminded of work. My family, and all my friends all took up smartphones lang ago, but I considered the devices mere gadgets. The Samsung S4 changed that. I first reviewed the specs, and then followed the technical news. It was only after testing and enjoying this device that I am now convinced that Samsung is revolutionizing our (computing) industry - the inter-connectedness, the seamless experience, and the confluence of our civilization's business threads will make any purchaser of the Galaxy S4 be proud to be in the forefront of a revolution.
Date published: 2013-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hutch6998 from The best phone ever created This is an incredible phone. I am still getting used to it but ive had it a week, and its blown me away. The speaker quality is amazing for music, and the camera is the best ive seen. The features are easy to use as well. I would recommend this to anyone that needs internet on the go, as well as a reliable phone. I did have an issue with it when it got slightly moist. a drop of water got in my otterbox and it shorted the display out. It however is worth the money. Make sure to get a warranty though because of its sensitivty to water.
Date published: 2013-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by SPH2 from No Competition Blows every other phone on the market today out of the water. Features are incredible, no crashes like the other popular phone platform, and does not required software on a computer to load music like the competitor of new Android phone does. Samsung phones are the best phones out on the market today. Camera quality and features are exceptional. Only flaw is Samsung did not put a power cut off switch to stop excessive charging and in turn will reduce the life of the battery. Seems to be intentional so they can expect another battery purchase every few years
Date published: 2014-01-07
- Without Contract
- Operating System
- Storage Capacity
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Camera Resolution
- Screen Size
- Lock Status
- Network Locked
- Dual Core
- Memory Card Type
- Cellular Band
- Samsung prides itself in the differentiation the AMOLED screen technology brings to its high-ends, and it has indeed achieved the unthinkable with the Galaxy S 4 this time around - a five-inch panel with the amazing for OLED screen 441ppi pixel density. Not only that, but it debuts the first octo-core Exynos 5 Octa processor in the international version, as well as a temperature and depth sensor for the first time. With features like Floating Touch and hand gestures you can control the phone without even touching the display, while the S Health and S Translator integration add to the unique aura around the S 4 as a truly human companion.
- Display: 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Cellular connectivity: 4G LTE; 4G HSPA+; 3G UMTS; GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Networking: Wireless-N (802.11a/ac/b/g/n); Mobile Hotspot capabilities
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- DLNA: Wirelessly stream media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- GPS For navigation and location-based apps; GLONASS support; digital compass
- Ports: Micro-USB 2.0 port for connection to PC and charging; 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh (removable)
- Processor: 1.9 GHz quad-core processor
- Internal storage: 16 GB
- Memory expansion: Optional microSD memory cards up to 64 GB in size
- RAM: 2 GB
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 2.0-megapixel
- Dual Camera and Dual Video Call modes: Enables simultaneous use of both front and rear cameras
- Galaxy S4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.