Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Smartphone for Verizon Wireless - Black (SMG930VZKA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Smartphone for Verizon Wireless - Black (SMG930VZKA) is rated out of 5 by 3993.
Rated 1 out of 5 by WETii from Severe WiFi issue! This phone has one severe issue that trumps all of the good points of this phone, and that is a WiFi issue. There are a lot of reports of the WiFi not working when the Bluetooth is on, but my experience is even worse. My WiFi data speed is slower then dial-up modem speeds. And if WiFi is on, it slows the 4G LTE speeds to 1G speeds. This is not just one phone, I had a pre-order that was returned, only to find the second phone had a identical issue. I have done all of the uninstall, reinstall, The factory resets, Tried different WiFi networks. And WiFi will not work correctly, and it brings LTE to it's knees!
Date published: 2016-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Foxtrot1 from Lost & Found This is my s7 story. I had a cookout last weekend. The table i had laid my phone on was blown over when the wind picked up. My phone has a morphie power pack as well causing it to land face up. I searched for the phone for three days before finding it in standing water. I have just spilled water on other phones from a glass knocked over at the table & fry the phone. This phone & power pack lay in the elements for three days, and it rained one of the days, and the phone was wet in water when I found it. I shook it off dried it plugged it in & no problems. If you are like me and can destroy anything this is the phone for you.. ,
Date published: 2016-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by SantaMonica from 1st time Galaxy owner As the title says, this is my 1st galaxy to own - and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the details and features it comes with. I haven't been able to play around with the camera much or anything - except for a few minutes being goofy with my son checking out the options - but it is AWESOME so far. The ONLY issue I have with it is the battery life - it could use some improvement - majorly. I have done all the tips and taken the phone to the store even thinking that it was a bad phone, but it's still not the best. Other than that, this is the greatest phone - I will definitely be buying another new one when the next upgrade is due!!
Date published: 2016-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lioncubmom from So far so great! I had a Note prior to this S7 and loved it! I no longer required the extra features that the note came with so down sized. It took a little getting good used to regarding the smaller size but I'm loving it so far. The battery lasts a long time (hours of Pokémon playing without a needed charge) and man does it charge fast when it's time. The camera takes amazing pictures and maneuvering around the phone is as easy as it has always been. I highly recommend this phone if you are looking for an upgrade or a change of brand. Regarding the reviews about it flying out of your hands, it is light. I bought a clear rubber case for it (I wanted to see the gold tone of the phone) and it stays securely in my hand, no slipping.
Date published: 2016-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hirized from Great upgrade. I bought this phone as an upgrade from my Note Edge. I was looking for a smaller phone than what I had, one that didn't have an edge (I couldn't stand it, my palm would open apps when using with one hand), and phone I could use my SD card in. After waiting past the s6, Samsung went back in the direction that made them stand apart from Apple (even though it still kind of resembles an iPhone around the edges). It's fast, a huge upgrade from my note. Apps load a lot faster on this phone. The only thing I don't like is that Samsung still uses TouchWiz. There really hasn't been any improvements on that. Looks the same as any other Samsung device.
Date published: 2016-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anniesays from Best phone so far My S7 has all the of the things I love about cell phones, only better. I got my first cell phone over 20 years ago, and I have lost count of how many I have had. Some of them were really bad! I have had an S4, and S5, and so far this is the best phone I have owned. People keep asking me " What kind of phone is that?" The clerks in the stores are surprised that the Samsung Pay works, just like the commercial! I am still a little concerned about not being able to remove and change the battery, but I am getting used to it. The battery life is good. One quirk is that I have not been able to find a screen protector that covers the whole screen.
Date published: 2016-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by NotLovingThis from great phone I love this phone. I upgraded from the galaxy s4. it's fast, a lot of cool features. just an all around great phone. there are only a couple things I'm not fond of. first it's the sensitivity of the back button. on my old phone I never had the problem of accidently hitting it when I was playing a game. holding the phone horizontally, my hand always accidently hits it. the other thing is the location of where the sound comes out. again my hand accidently covers it, blocking the sound. my other phone the speaker was on the back, never was a problem. besides that, the phones really great. the battery life is amazing, it also charges very fast.
Date published: 2016-03-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by beaniebdb from Gorilla Glass? I think not Save your money and find another phone. I accidentally dropped my phone from less than 1.5 feet and the supposed "Gorilla Glass 4" screen cracked. The slick marketing makes it seem that this phone can withstand a lot of abuse without scratching or cracking but that is a lie. Also, after the software update, I continuously receive a pop up on my screen saying an internet connection cannot be found when I am indeed connected to the internet. Very poor design on this phone. I had a previous S5 that was able to withstand way more than this one and never once showed a blemish or scratch.
Date published: 2016-05-23
- Without Contract
- Operating System
- Storage Capacity
- Cellular Band
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Verizon Wireless
- Camera Resolution
- Screen Size
- Lock Status
- Network Locked
- Quad Core
- Memory Card Type
- 4G Data Capable
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Internet Browser
- Music Player
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Wi-Fi Capable
- Near Field Communication
- Big on screen, slim on profile. The Samsung Galaxy S7 proves that less can actually be more. The big screen on an incredibly slim design keeps you fully engaged in movies, games and more
- Water-resistant smartphone. Worry less about daily wear and tear of your phone. Galaxy S7 has an IP68 rating meaning it repels against dust, splashes, spills and even dunks
- Brighter, better, faster photos. The Galaxy S7 has a dual-pixel Camera with faster, more precise Autofocus and a new low-light sensor
- Take charge of the charge. Fast, wireless charging lets you power Galaxy S7 from 0-100% in virtually no time
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 is more than a smartphone. It's the key that unlocks a Galaxy of technology. Big on screen and slim on profile. less is finally more. The First smartphone with dual-pixel technology features fast autofocus, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos. Catch every detail even in low-light. With its IP68 rating, this device can take on spills and splashes with its premium water-resistant design. Featuring a Quad HD super AMOLED display and is powered by 2.15 GHz/1.6 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). it is 4G LTE enabled, features 32GB of internal memory and has Non removable 3000mAh battery. With fast wireless charging, this phone powers up from 0 to 100% in No time, so all you have is time. This Ultra slim Galaxy S7 gives you the power to keep going.
- 5.1 Super AMOLED display
- 2560x1440 Quad HD resolution
- Storage options: 32GB
- 2.15GHz and 1.6GHz quad-core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- 12MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 4K UHD video recording
- microSD card slot
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with Verizons network
- Dimensions: 5.61 x 2.74 x 0.31
- Weight: 5.36oz.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.