Unlocked Samsung Galaxy 32GB Android Smartphone - Gold Platinum (S6 Edge)
- Used - Very Good 1 Left
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
List Price $599.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Unlocked Samsung Galaxy 32GB Android Smartphone - Gold Platinum (S6 Edge) is rated out of 5 by 1450.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kekeroni from Good Besides A Few Minor Things I've had my S6 Edge+ for about a month now, and I haven't been disappointed. The phone looks great, beautiful, even. Fingerprint Scanner works about 80% of the time, which is pretty good. I was excited to see the phone could record at 60fps. The camera really brings out some good contrast and good detail. The battery life is decent. I usually get about 6-7 hours of life through the day. My biggest complaint is the grinding sound my camera makes when I open up Snapchat sometimes. I've heard this is a common issue, so I can put up with the occasional grinding sound. Overall, a great phone. A definite improvement over my previous phone, the Galaxy S5.
Date published: 2016-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by sistablkluv from Love it I moved up from the Samsung Galaxy s5 to the s6 edge plus. Love the size of the screen. Love the color. The camera is great. I do miss not being able to add more memory to it. But, all in all It's a Samsung and it didn't let me down. Love all the different cases I can get for it on Amazon. Had a hard time with getting a full coverage screen protector that would stay on without lifting. I like putting Temper Glass Screen protectors on my phone to protect my screen. But, had no luck. I did how ever find a ArmorSuit MilitaryShield screen protector that works great. It's not the temper glass but it works and has a Lifetime Replacement. So I am happy !!
Date published: 2016-01-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by cageordie from No good to me My employer provides these as company phones. I found the deletion of microSD and the limited and expensive memory a deal breaker. The shiny back is clever but I prefer to hold texture. We pay under twenty cents per GB for Flash parts and the you can get 128GB in a couple of hundred mm^2, it is ridiculous that a Flash manufacturer cripples their phones with low capacity fixed memory. The rest, for me and my family, is moot. We can't live with the low fixed memory size and we won't entrust our data to cloud storage. Companies have been trying to force users back to the centralized storage paradigm ever since the 1980s and users still aren't going for it.
Date published: 2015-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by DHoward from Big Improvement Big improvement compared to the s5. I previously had the s5 and after multiple updates from my carrier, I had nothing but problems especially with the memory. This phone is packed full of memory, and maybe its just me but this thing is fast. Wicked fast. I was torn between the Iphone 6s and the Galaxy s6 edge +. A co-worker actually had both phones and after having the Galaxy s6 edge + for a few weeks, she recommended the Galaxy. This from a person that has been a die hard iphone user for years. Needles to say, it doesn't matter if you look at specs on paper, or hold the phone in your hand, either way, the Galaxy s6 edge + is the best phone on the market!
Date published: 2015-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by CptOvaltine from Absolutely breath taking!!! It's a beautiful phone...total top of the line...the glass back is very sleek, although a fingerprint nightmare. I'm not sure how durable it is...but man it's pretty. The phone is lightning fast, I have no complaints about speed or responsiveness. The screen will make you drool...it's bright, and crystal clear. The battery life can easily get you through the day. The edges are a gimik. I love them, and the really sell the design. ..but it doesn't really serve any other purpose, which is said because it has a lot of possibilities..Samsung just doesn't really use it for anything. All in all a great phone, all be it a tad pricey. I would definitely buy again.
Date published: 2015-09-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Phinfix28 from I love this phone!!!! :) This phone is amazing!! The display is one of the best displays I've seen so far out there today. The detail and color are precise and bright. I love the edge feature. I use it everyday!! :) I feel you will need a case for this phone. Saddly a case will trycover up some of its beauty. But it feels better in the hand with a case. The built in speakers are awesome. But what I love the most is the fact that calls are in HD sound. :) calls have never been clearer!! the only negative things I have to say is that the battery life could be better. And I hope the next version of this phone comes in more colors. Other then that I love this phone!!! :)
Date published: 2015-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hope313 from Beautiful phone that runs well. This is by far the best phone I have ever owned. It passes a user friendly test with flying colors across the board. Despite the fact that the phone is effortlessly beautiful and fits delightfully in your hand; the phone has a lot to offer. The edge screen with led light capability is a refreshing feature added to the already impressive edge screen. Having your favorite contacts accessible at all times on any screen, and color coded for easy recall is is a well appreciated addition. This phone runs smoothly, has all the specs a Samsung user expects out of a phone, and is paired with sleek attractive look and feel. This is a must have phone!
Date published: 2016-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by gksamsung from Great product I got my phone in early September. I upgraded from a droid razr m. All I can say is wow what a difference. The screen resolution and camera are outstanding. With the 4gb of ram I have never had the phone lag or crash. While not having a removable battery or ir blaster is a downside the overall design and quality makes up for it. I have to say while not everyone will use the edge screen I found myself using it often. If you don't think you will use the s-pen on any of the notes this is the phone for you. It is truly the most beautiful phone cosmetically on the market. It has drawn attention every time I use it.
Date published: 2015-10-08
- Operating System
- Storage Capacity
- 4G Data Capable
- Cellular Band
- 5.1" Super AMOLED display
- 2560x1440 quad-HD resolution
- Storage options: 32GB, 64GB
- 2.4GHz and 1.5GHz Exynos 7420 octa-core processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 16MP rear camera
- 5MP wide-angle front camera
- 4K UHD video recording at 30fps
- microSD card slot; card not included, requires nano simcard
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Form and function play nice in these beautifully designed Galaxy S6 smartphones, which pair quad-HD displays with metal-and-glass bodies.
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm (5.65 x 2.78 x 0.27 in)
- Weight: 138 g (4.87 oz)
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.1 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4, TouchWiz UI
- PLATFORM: OS: Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T760MP8
- MEMORY: Card slot: No
- Internal: 32/64/128 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary: 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
- Features: 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, dual-video rec., check quality
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio,Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- COMMS: WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- FEATURES: Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Java: No, Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent),ANT+ support,S-Voice natural language commands and dictation,OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage),MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 17 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 49 h
- Colors: White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Blue Topaz
- S6 Edge
- S6 Edge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.