Belkin Wireless Keyboard Case for iPad 2nd/3rd/4th Gen - Black
- New - Open Box 3 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $124.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Belkin Wireless Keyboard Case for iPad 2nd/3rd/4th Gen - Black is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by PiperPilot from Case broke in less than a year. I loved the keyboard case for my iPad 2. Yesterday, after owning the Belkin, for less than a year, while closing the case, the lower right corner, where the magnet is, simply broke when lifting from the keyboard. This is unsatisfactory and too bad, since I do like the product.
Date published: 2016-05-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by skyep from Was great while it lasted I bought this in silver not quite a year ago and it looked and worked great. I recently reset my iPad 2 and now the keyboard won't connect. It turns on but won't work anymore. It also didn't protect my iPad very well - one small drop with it in this case and the whole screen on my iPad shattered.
Date published: 2016-10-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by jmillikan22 from Poorly constructed! Product is great due to disconnecting and not having hinges. However I had both problems stated in the reviews on here. The keyboard would show but not connect after a few months. Also I went to close it and it broke in the bottom right corner for no reason. Would not recommend due to the price.
Date published: 2017-01-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Timt19 from Great while it lasted Lasted roughly a year of use, and would have recommended this item to anyone looking to turn their iPad into a 2-in-1 laptop/tablet. Now however the keyboard doesn't not work because it will input additional keys that were not pressed. The buttons feel cheap. Feels like a quality case though.
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by tslake from No longer works! This keyboard case, in silver, was given to me as a gift about 2 years ago and now, it no longer works. It won't take a charge, nor will it show up in my list of devices in order for me to pair it with my iPad. I really, really liked this keyboard case, very disappointing!
Date published: 2017-01-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by VikiB from Good item Works great, good battery life. Only complaint is the weight. The IP itself is a little heavy, and the case is also, making it a bit cumbersome. However, it gets the work done nicely.
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric P from Just as expected at half the price! The Belkin Ultimate Keyboard was everything I wanted, slim, functional and easy to use
Date published: 2015-11-08
- Keyboard Folio Case
- Compatible Brand
- For Apple
- Compatible Product Line
- iPad 3rd Generation
- Compatible Product Line
- iPad 4th Generation
- To Fit
- 9.7" Device
- Wireless Apple iPad keyboard and protective case in one
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Folds flat; the keyboard is only 6.4mm thin
- Thin, lightweight aluminum design weighs in at only 411 grams
- 3 viewing angles with precision-hold magnets for stability
- TruType keys provide a laptop-like typing experience
- Offers 160 hours of battery life between charges, 80 days at 2 hours per day
- The Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Generation 4/3/2 provides laptop functionality and protection for your device. Connecting wirelessly to your tablet with Bluetooth 2.0, it features TruType keys that create a comfortable, laptop-like feel in your typing. The thin aluminum design is lightweight yet durable, protecting your iPad and screen when folded shut. This wireless Apple keyboard case can also be folded at three different angles, allowing you to choose the one that is most comfortable. Precision-hold magnets keep the case stable and securely in position.
- Color Category: Black
- Interface Type: Bluetooth
- Compatible Brands: Apple
- Recommended Use:iPad
- Compatible Devices:iPad 2/3/4
- Material: Aluminum
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.