Samsung Keyboard Case for 12.2" Galaxy TabPro/NotePro
- New - Open Box In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $130.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Keyboard Case for 12.2" Galaxy TabPro/NotePro is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pakee from Almost the perfect tablet/keyboard setup The keyboard and tablet came so close to being the perfect setup, but not quite. Of course additional features like the backlight keyboard would be a welcome bonus but the following pros and cons are about the cover as is. Pros: Full size keyboard, long battery life, securely holds tablet in place while being used as a cover, thin and light, prefect material match with tablet. Cons: Cover does not attach securely to the back of the tablet when you are using the tablet but not the keyboard so you must set the keyboard aside when not using it. Charging port on left side when tablet port is on the right. Needs LED on the side so you don't have to remove the cover from the tablet to see the charging status. I have also had occasional times when typing it starts spitting out multiple letters each time I press a key. For example: TTThhhhhhiiiiiiiiiisss Overall, love the keyboard, just think they barely missed the perfect mark when just a few minor tweaks would have gotten there.
Date published: 2014-12-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yamil4m from 2 Years of use. Simple Honest Review I have been using this keyboard for last 2 year, mostly for work purposes, sending emails, playing videos,, writing short paper. Over all the key board works fantastic! + No lag when typing, which was one of my biggest concern before buying it. + Very ergonomic, it feels like a full size keyboard. + Smooth typing Even though I love this product, I wish the could improve / add 3 'things' 1. No back-lit keyboard 2. Move the charger port to the same side as the tablet's charge port ( my case, I use a Note Pro 12") 3. Make linkage "Tablet - keyboard" magnetic
Date published: 2016-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by fishinsuperk734 from Good and bad features, but the good outweighs the bad[ After using for a year, overall when it does work its great. Battery lasts long. But it does type extra characters for no reason and repeat a long string of characters. It's very hard to connect, sometimes up to five mins. I hit the connect sceen several times and it won't recognize the bluetooth to connect to table, I have to go back and forth with trying toget it to connect. When it does connect it won't drop a signal, so that's good. The holder tabs have cracked and the plastic has chipped away for no reason. I have never dropped my table so the little rim that holds the tablet shut, (the four lips) are damaged. Not sure why that would happen, just cheap plastic on the frame. Other than that it works great. My keyboard on my Note Pro 12.2 has never worked, it types what it wants, if I type an "A" it will throw in a "z" could never use this table without a keyboard, I should have sent the table back from day one because that feature was always defective, so I had to purchase this keypad. Overall, I would suggest you buy the keyboard, it's good
Date published: 2015-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by billinghire from A must need This Samsung keyboard is great. The shortcut keys are great to navigate my tablet quickly. The charge holds for a long time. Also acts as a protective case when not in use!
Date published: 2014-09-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by brokecollegekid47 from Broke in less than a year Bought along with tablet, hoping it would be close to a replacement for my computer, I live in cold weather the plastic on the sides started chipping away and in less than a year its stopped functioning. Do not buy.
Date published: 2015-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by lor2321 from Love it must buy. This is the most complimenting must have for the 12.2 it's a hard case and key board in 1.also works on my cell and Blu-ray.
Date published: 2016-02-09
- Has a matching design that becomes a protective cover for a tablet
- Features Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
- Provides Galaxy and Android hotkey functionality
- 12.2" Galaxy Note PRO keyboard case is rechargeable via micro-USB
- Samsung Bluetooth keyboard case color: black
- Keyboard helps you enhance your productivity on the Note PRO or Tab PRO 12.2
- Promotes better speed and accuracy than a tablet's on-screen keyboard
- Help enhance your productivity on the Note PRO and Tab PRO 12.2 with this Samsung Galaxy Note PRO Cover. It provides a Bluetooth keyboard designed to fit right around your tablet as a protective cover when on the go. This 12.2" Galaxy Note PRO keyboard case promotes better speed and accuracy than a tablet's on-screen keyboard. It also helps safeguard your tablet against bumps, scratches and everyday wear and tear. When in use, your tablet docks perfectly onto the keyboard for a true PC-like experience. The Samsung Galaxy Note PRO Cover provides Galaxy and Android hotkey functionality, features Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity and is rechargeable via micro-USB.
- Color Category:Black
- Interface Type:Bluetooth
- Recommended Use:Tablet
- Compatible Devices:Android
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.