HGST Internal Hard Drive SATA III (0J22423)
A savvy shopper from MN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1TB of Capacity
- Advanced Format, industry standard 4K sector size
- 512 byte emulation (512e)
- 7200 RPM high-performance HDD
- 6Gb/s SATA interface
- Travelstar 7K1000 is the industry's only seventh-generation 7200 RPM mobile hard drive and ideally suited for notebook PC upgrades and portable, high-capacity personal storage products. At 500GB/platter, this 2.5-inch hard drive offers a 1TB capacity and leverages Advanced Format, which increased the physical sector size from 512 bytes to 4,096 (4K) bytes to improve drive capacities and error correction capabilities. The Travelstar 7K1000 is the industry's first high-performance 1TB 2.5-inch HDD with a 6Gb/s SATA interface and delivers the highest mobile HDD performance in PCMark Vantage benchmark testing. HGST provides best-of-breed operating shock and outstanding power management in Travelstar 7K1000 for sturdy unplugged notebook performance. Highlights include proven seventh-generation technology, 1TB capacity, low power consumption, industry's highest shock tolerance, halogen-free design for an eco-friendly footprint and Serial ATA 6Gb/s for high data throughput. The Travelstar 7K1
- Color Category: Black
- Minimum System RequirementsPC: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8; Mac: OS 10.3 or later; available SATA port
- Interface(s): SATA
- Internal Or External: Internal
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1284 megabytes per second
- Number Of Drives Included: 1
- Rotational Speed: 7200 revolutions per minute
- Hard Drive Capacity: 1000 gigabytes
- Cache Buffer Size: 32 megabytes
- Form Factor: 2.5 in.
- Desktop Or Laptop: Laptop or desktop
- UPC: 705487198454
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.